Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Negative Thinking, Need help!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
semajlean

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know why but i feel that i will be making all the effort in order to see him a few hours here, a few hours there. Its really effecting me at work as ive become to upset and had to come in later then usual.

Do relationships work when one partner is working unsociable hours (e.g. 9pm - 5am five days a week)?

Its going to be very hard for me, any good tips that might help me?

thanks
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my boyfriend and i are on completely different time zones (he lives in az and i live in ny), and he works til 2 in the morning his time a few days a week and we manage to make it work, im sure you and your boyfriend can work it out. Its not something you should be getting so upset about or effecting your job. Put some trust in your boyfriend and your relationship. Try not to worry or focus on it so much, hang out with friends or take up a hobby so when you can't be with him you wont think about it so much. You'll cherish the time that you do have with him so much more.

Good luck!!
~Dani
semajlean

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the advice,

You are right. I saw him yesterday for a few hours and it was so different. I could tell he really missed me and we had a great time together. I already look forward to the next time i see him. Im just finding it hard because its a change from the norm that i am used to, but im going part time at work and buying a car so that i can be more available to see him.

The only problem is that im the one making these changes in the first place in order to spend more time together and he's doing nothing (suppose he needs to pay for bills etc and i have no outgoings?)

thanks
semajlean

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

Ive not posted a message on here for a while but things seem to be getting worst.

About a month ago i accused my bf of cheating. The reason behind it was because i always look for things out of the blue, etc, which led me to believe he was cheating when finding something insignificant.

I am considering about getting professional help but i just cant seem to stop thinking that my bf is cheating on me. He's so loving and caring when i am with him but just the fact that i dont hear what i want to hear starts me in this downward spiral of thinking.

I cant keep looking into small things that i cant explain, for example, he said he went to an internet cafe and didn't have much time to reply to my emails (at 13:21) and said he was there for half an hour. Yet i signed onto gmail and he was online at 15:45. But he cant explain it as he reassured me that he was only there for 30mins but knows what im thinking just that i would never say "your lying to me" or "your cheating on me".

I really dont know what to do
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: