Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

paranoid or what?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ls69

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I retrack that last statement I made on april 26. I found out some interesting news. I received a picture of the girl and her new significant other yesterday. I do not think he is messing with her now. If he is? He needs his head examined. I can not even believe or imagine what in the heck he was thinking. She has SEVERAL different issues going on. I will be closing the book on that girl for sure. I am going to just pray for her instead. I cant help now but laugh at myself for being jealous of her. I learned my lesson about being jealous. It brings out the worst in a person for no reason at all. My father told me that a long time ago. I just got a reminder of it today. I am laughing so hard . My stomach is hurting.

ls69
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good that you can get a laugh out of this after all! Smile
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was it the picture that made you laugh?
ls69

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah the picture and all the issues involved.
ls69

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

update- My friends at work told me in passing.... that did not know he was my boyfriend. They saw him at different bars late at night. One of the bars are well known to me . I am friends with the owner. I took care of one of his relatives. my friends said, he was with a girl. I told my bf that he was seen at the bar ... giving him a chance to come clean. So I would not lose all respect for him. He did not say anything about the girl only about his guy friends that he was with.
Then the same day I caught him lying to me and his mother with a perfect straight face...He said," I got to be at work at 3pm". I saw him walk in 2 hours later. Thirty minutes before he left for work.... his cellphone was vibrating in his pocket twice and never answered it.

I knew something did not feel right. So he doesn't know that I followed him from a long ways back. On his so called way to work. I know what he did. I am going to ask him about it soon. To see if he will lie again. Which I am sure he will.

Sum it up for short- The last two weeks ...he has been acting out of his character- clubbing, drinking, girls, lying.. ( Cheating)...what else would I think?

ls69
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it's time to drop him. There's no excuse for everything that he has been doing the past 2 weeks. You don't need that BS & deserve much better.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say so.
ls69

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandon,
what made me laugh was -he dated a girl who had more nuts in her than a snickers bar. lol
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: