Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should I tell her?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayJay

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:48 am    Post subject: Should I tell her? Reply with quote

Well here is the story.

I got to know this girl in February. And from the moment we started to get to know each other I had a thing for her. However, one of her close friends told me not to make a move right now for she was upset about her ex bf with whom she had recently broken up with. I decided to lay low, and I still saw her around and was nice to her and all, but we never really became good friends. I wanted my chance with her. She went in June for the summers for vacation. I thought I was over her, she came back and since then which has been since August. Shes again been in my life. Shes a very reserved girl, she doesnt give me much to work with or give me any ideas on how she feels towards me. Shes the kinda girl who would not call back her bestfriend.... yea, shes a bit flawed. But I still like her. At one moment, I thought we should only be friends and I tried to only be friends with her. But now I know I cant bear to be just another friend of hers. I like her and I want to tell her. But its been like 8months since Iv known her. We have quite a few common friends and they all see us as good friends who are often together. But between me and her, I dont think that we'r very close, although everybody thinks that. But we are pretty good friends.

Now... what do I do? I have been thinking about telling her that I like her. Should I or should I not?
JayJay

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can some please help me.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: