Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

love her, afraid of the consequences of telling her,PLZ help

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should I tell her?
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

ROCKSTAR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:46 am    Post subject: love her, afraid of the consequences of telling her,PLZ help Reply with quote

I love her so much and she is my best friends but I'm afraid of the consequences of telling her like losing her as a friend if I told her and what if it didn't work out between us plus there's my friends issue a three of my best friends have a crush on her and I don't think they will ever speak with me again if they knew that I love her
like this one time a friend of mine who also has a crush on her found out that she loves me and then he came to me and we had a big fight because of that and I am still pretending that I consider her just a friend infront of my other friends
so i decided to not give a damn about their feelings and tell her my feelings but the proublem is that I don't know how to tell her what should I say? and how to open up a discussion about how I feel about her, I mean we share with each other everything but how can I share my feelings with her
the thing is I think she loves me CUZ her friends snitched to me that she told them she loves me

PLZ help me cuz I'm clueless in this kind of stuff tell me what should I do cuz I can't sleep at night without thinking of her

what do U think I should do and what is the best way to tell her PLZ I'm going crazy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lilcupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell her. Isn't it better to talk to her about this then to have all this locked inside of you? And as for your other friends, if they are TRUE friends, they will be happy for you no matter what. In this life the only person who can ever make you happy is yourself. You are number one priority
Sara

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with cupid. Tell her how you feel, you never know she may feel the same for you
ROCKSTAR

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thnx you've been very helpfull i decided to tell her but the problem is I don't know how to spell it out so I'm suppost to just tell her I love U when I see her?
what do U think I should do make jestures or say the word on person or send a message or tell her friend to tell her
plus i get nervious when i try to tell her
what do U think?
how am I gonna tell her?
lilcupid

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do what is most comfortable for you but personally I think it would mean more to come from you in person. But don't say "I love you"...it may scare the hell out of her! Tell her you care about her a lot and ask her how she feels. Speak from the heart Wink
ROCKSTAR

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn it, you're right I'm gonna do it wish me luck Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: