Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi. Just a little about me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Angel. Very Happy
mama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the guy will be happy about it. Wink
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Angel does give out good advice. Has a good head on her shoulders.
Her man just be so proud of her. Her cats too ! Laughing
mama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats absolutly not what oyu told me about her but the complete opposite! donjt say a thing or be genuate! Didnt you said that honesty was very important?
You always said you pity the guy who will ahve ot put up with her!
And that was the kindest thing of all, cause the rest will not bare to be revealed here.
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have always told her she gives out good advice to others, which is true. Stop messing up other peoples threads. This isn't the Sophie and Mel's (as you call me) website, so stop acting like it is. Sorry to the guy.
mama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say the truth I ma not talking about the advices part and you know that but the rest.. that you od not defend btw!
What I say is the truth and you are lying!
You have always said she was a ugly b---- and that you will not like ot be the guy who will have to pull up with her!
Brandon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked I did not call her an ungly b. For all I know she could be a very beautifu girl. Maybe she doesn't like me because of you, or maybe she really does think badly of me, which I hope to God she doesn't.

Can't we all just be friends on here ? Well, with my job now, I guess it doesn't matter.
mama

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AND it is you who ask for that?
why dont you begin by not dicriminating me for a start by not talking to me?
here oyu talk only about warm stuff, but all the other things i post in th forum, adressed to you and who are kind, oyu just ignore them as if i wasnt there, and thats the reason why things are wrong. You are making them wrong. You put acid in all so dont wonder like that about the corrosion! you did it!
Look, I know you memory isnt what it has been, but dont tell me that you dont remember with all the time oyu said that. I do.
ok, oyu dont want her to know, fine with me, but if you want everyonme to be firend in here, begin with you. Be a friend too!
not be a friend to those who are your enemy and who stabed you and whom oyu told me you will never talk again to even if she came begging at oyu, like sara..Be a friend to me who was always there for you.
Instead you make frien with sara and you just ignore me.
thats the cause of the problem and nothing else.
When you begin to talk to me and in the forum about casual subjects too, then the problem will be solved but not a minute before.
It is you who create it and you who can solve it.
All you haev to do is to dont ignore me.
As for making firends.. ahvent we tried that one on and on before with the result that we know? getting stabed by them both at the end?
I have never up to now seen anything else but that.
So I wont even try its a waist of time. it goes 2 way to make peace, i am not going to get tramp on just because i put my arms up..
they do not change, they are the same person doing the same things.
wake up baby.. no bad things ment, but be more clear sighted this time.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> New Member Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: