Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does anyone lesehave a problem of making friends with girls?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you've made a start by posting here, forums are a good way of building up your self esteem and you can make some really nice friends.
If you need to talk feel free to give me a shout.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was really nice of you, Sara.
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks brandon, I am a nice person Razz
mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Rolling Eyes
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Sara, that was nice of you.
mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found strange that you have problems attracting girls.
Maybe it is something you beleive in or oyu have prolems interpretatign signals from them?
When you are interested in a girl, what do you do?
Do you talk to her? You said you were shy, nothing wrong with htat, but if oyu are too shy to tlak to a girl then it might explain some.
You have to go above your fears.
Are you shy because of fears of rejection?
if so, think whats the worse that can happen? You beign rejected or you not making contact at all? In both case you will end up with no girl anyway..
So it is worth giving it a try, and just go for it. Try invite girls oyu like out. Maybe oyu will realise that it was what they were waiting for.
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a9eb600ab8="Ross PK81"]Thanks Sara, that was nice of you.[/quote:a9eb600ab8]

you are very welcome Ross, may I ask where you are from?
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:ad48a404d6="Sara"][quote:ad48a404d6="Ross PK81"]Thanks Sara, that was nice of you.[/quote:ad48a404d6]

you are very welcome Ross, may I ask where you are from?[/quote:ad48a404d6]

I'm originally from Manchester, but I'm living in Lancashire at the moment.
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:312d7bb9a6="Ross PK81"][quote:312d7bb9a6="Sara"][quote:312d7bb9a6="Ross PK81"]Thanks Sara, that was nice of you.[/quote:312d7bb9a6]

you are very welcome Ross, may I ask where you are from?[/quote:312d7bb9a6]

I'm originally from Manchester, but I'm living in Lancashire at the moment.[/quote:312d7bb9a6]

Very Happy Another person from UK. Do you get out much?
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:7027bba421="mama"]I found strange that you have problems attracting girls.
Maybe it is something you beleive in or oyu have prolems interpretatign signals from them?[/quote:7027bba421]

I find it strange too. I don't think I have a problem with interpreting signals, because when I watch reality tv shows I can see when a woman is acting interested in another guy and is flirting with him, if the guy is interested then a lot of times they end up getting together.

[quote:7027bba421="mama"]When you are interested in a girl, what do you do?
Do you talk to her? You said you were shy, nothing wrong with htat, but if oyu are too shy to tlak to a girl then it might explain some.[/quote:7027bba421]

I dont do anything because I don't know what to do, I think it's something which is just supposed to happen naturally anyway, like making friends. It's not really something you can think about and think 'right I'll try this, and I'll do that' to make it happen.

[quote:7027bba421="mama"]You have to go above your fears.
Are you shy because of fears of rejection?
if so, think whats the worse that can happen? You beign rejected or you not making contact at all? In both case you will end up with no girl anyway...[/quote:7027bba421]

I don't know why I'm shy.

[quote:7027bba421="mama"]So it is worth giving it a try, and just go for it. Try invite girls oyu like out. Maybe oyu will realise that it was what they were waiting for.[/quote:7027bba421]

Like I said, it's not really something you can make happen, it's jut something that happens naturally. There's no point anyway if girls aren't attracted to me.

It doesn't matter anyway, mama, I've given up and accepted it.

Last edited by Ross PK81 on Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:be9aec6644="Sara"][quote:be9aec6644="Ross PK81"][quote:be9aec6644="Sara"][quote:be9aec6644="Ross PK81"]Thanks Sara, that was nice of you.[/quote:be9aec6644]

you are very welcome Ross, may I ask where you are from?[/quote:be9aec6644]

I'm originally from Manchester, but I'm living in Lancashire at the moment.[/quote:be9aec6644]

Very Happy Another person from UK. Do you get out much?[/quote:be9aec6644]

No. I used to, but not that much anymore.
Sara

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about work? Is there many females work beside you?
mama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to think that what oyu do is to wait for the girl to act on oyu, i mena to do something like talk to you and say things, exactly what you odnt do and dont want to do because oyu htink things are supposed to happen naturaly.. but what do youmean by naturaly?
Isnt it natural to talk togehter? to engage in conversations?
Soemone got to start it, and if you dont soi she will have to do so.. no matte rhow you turn it it has to begin with one engaging the conversation, and usualy it is expected to be the guy to do so.
Therefor most girls will not begin for fear to looks like pushing or easy.
When you make friends, you do talk to them.
There is always a first day and second day and first meeting and all that, and the first contact imply some kind of effort from both parts, the effort to communicate.
If oyu like each others yes it should happen naturaly, but if beforehand you are blocking on it, then how can this " natural process" take place?
I dont think you are too shy a person. Maybe you dont have been in the righ settle to can engage in meaningfull talk with a girl.
But here oyu are showing that you have no problem to make contacts. I dont know if it is because you are hidden like in a forum and it is easier for you to come forth, but try to come out some more, and be more conscious of how you impact on others, or how invisible oyu make yourself to be.
It could be that you have a inner wish not to be visible.
And at the same time wish the opposit, but act in a way that will hinder other to come to you.
I think that it is a good thing that you dont want to act nor prepare things in advance, i also repel on that kind, but we all put a smile on our face when talking with someone for the first time.
Ross PK81

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:8e2702a5f8="Sara"]What about work? Is there many females work beside you?[/quote:8e2702a5f8]

I'm not well enough to work at the moment. But I have worked at plenty of places where there were girls.
Brandon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:ea8a3f0bb0="Ross PK81"]Thanks Sara, that was nice of you.[/quote:ea8a3f0bb0]

I thought so too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Friendship All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: