Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

She Can Only Say No

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AshleyRose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: She Can Only Say No Reply with quote

Hi, guys! So you want to ask her out but you are afraid she will say no. So what if she does? She is not the only girl in the world and every time you ask someone out, it gets easier and easier. Go on! Just do it. The more you think about it the more fear you will feel. Are you going to let fear rule your life?
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its not that easy when the personis a friend Crying or Very sad
Brandon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:f63c4a7ac4="desmondtiny"]its not that easy when the personis a friend Crying or Very sad[/quote:f63c4a7ac4]

Why is that? Confused
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some "random" person- nothing happens if they dont like u.

A friend like the one ive known for eighty percent of my life... if the feeling isnt mutual u could lose a friend or they may be uncomfortable around u.

that is my problem... Sad
stella

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe you could try to advance the "friendship" a little without tipping your hand, and possibly spoiling a good friend relationship. I would suggest that you figure out some activity that she would love, and then arrange a group date, or double date, with friends. Then think long and hard on how you can ask her to go with you without it sounding like a date. Then, go for it! Also, small impersonal but thoughtful gifts, like a book or CD you think she might like. If you never make at least a tiny move, you will never know if she might just like you back in the same way. Love is a risk, yes, but then, so is life! You have to try to reach for your own happiness, no one will hand it to you. You just will have to figure out the best way to reach for it!!! Good luck.
desmondtiny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea currently i found she has someone but it wont last it rarely does at 14... So whilst i wait i will increase the friendship more...
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:ce10e07555="desmondtiny"]Yea currently i found she has someone but it wont last it rarely does at 14... So whilst i wait i will increase the friendship more...[/quote:ce10e07555]

14 ! Shocked Yeah, I think you should Cool it for a while.

Last edited by Brandon on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
liquid_sunshine

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:7f7eb8eb2b]A friend like the one ive known for eighty percent of my life... if the feeling isnt mutual u could lose a friend or they may be uncomfortable around u. [/quote:7f7eb8eb2b]

I can agree with this - it happened to me the last time I asked my mate out (about a year ago). It got really uncomfortable so I built the friendship back up again, that's why I was so reluctant to ask him out again, when I thought he liked me. Surprisingly though, his confidence has changed so much in the last year, and we're back to our old selves Smile - it does make things uncomfortable for a while, but sometimes you [i:7f7eb8eb2b]can[/i:7f7eb8eb2b] return to being mates really quick Razz

R x

[color=blue:c22a76c6b0]-мiѕтяєѕѕ of iяσиу and pє∂αитяу-[/color:c22a76c6b0]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
19_me_90

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:7082616dea="desmondtiny"]Some "random" person- nothing happens if they dont like u.

A friend like the one ive known for eighty percent of my life... if the feeling isnt mutual u could lose a friend or they may be uncomfortable around u.

that is my problem... Sad[/quote:7082616dea]

I have the same problem
Extremely close friends i really fancy and think of something more but i just dont think she sees it like that
and its kinda hard to ask her
~Angel~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:a151ad00b2="19_me_90"]

I have the same problem
Extremely close friends i really fancy and think of something more but i just dont think she sees it like that
and its kinda hard to ask her[/quote:a151ad00b2]

If you feel that she doesn't share the same feelings, then I would advise against telling her. Alot of people that come on here seeking advice about a friend, they think many times by their actions that the friend might like them, so most times I say to ask them. In your case since you feel the opposite from her, then maybe just continue to be her friend. Who knows what might happen later on.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: