Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What does a guy like in a girl.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JulietJules

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh here we go again with the cheating stuff. I simply don't understand why do you have to cheat where you can discuss, talk about it and walk out peacefully if you don't want that person anymore. Guess sometimes love is cruel, make relationship confuse with so many twist and tale.

Jules
~Angel~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Reply with quote

[quote:62b3b0c213="djeneralee"]I was reading this post and no where in this post I read about anyone really trying to address the cheating problem. Both men and women cheat fo many reason but whatever the reason it still dont make it right to cheat. The problem with cheating in a relationship is that there isn't enough [url=http://menandrelationships.blogspot.com]excitement[/url] in the relationship. People need to always keep their partners focused. After a while partners get bored in the relationship everyone takes a laid back attitude. Find out more by visiting link below.[/quote:62b3b0c213]

I think what you posted is wrong to an extent. People can/do cheat even if the relationship is going well. Some people do it just because they can get away w/it or they like the excitement of doing it. There is no reason whatever for cheating, whether the relationship has gone stale or either partnet wants a "challenge".
djeneralee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:08 am    Post subject: Re: Why Do Men Cheat? Reply with quote

[quote:c2bf431ca1="~Angel~"]

I think what you posted is wrong to an extent. People can/do cheat even if the relationship is going well. Some people do it just because they can get away w/it or they like the excitement of doing it. There is no reason whatever for cheating, whether the relationship has gone stale or either partnet wants a "challenge".[/quote:c2bf431ca1]

"~Angel~"
The reasons you gave are absolutely correct but lets face the facts. Whether it is for the frill, the excitement or they get away with it that just says that there is something lacking in the relationship or they are not being fulfilled. If it is because of excitement again I must say a relationship needs excitement and if one don't get it they will look else where. If it is because of they can get away with it then that only shows there is a lack of focus and interest between the two partners. Like i said before there is no reason which makes it right for someone to cheat. If you going to cheat you better get out of the relationship. There is nothing worse than when your lover hurts you. You see Angel most people afraid that the truth is that the relationship has gone stale or they are bored. Without [b:c2bf431ca1]intimacy, passion and excitemen[/b:c2bf431ca1]t it will force the wicker person to look else where hence cheating. If you did read my blog then I gave a lot of reasons for cheating there.
Mike K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All guys are different. I have never known a guy who liked a mean girl but who knows there could be some out there. I am a generally nice person and like girls who are kind and sweet and arent bitchy to me. The only other general thing would be that they are fun to be with, arent afraid to goof around, and they occasional make an effort to show that they appreciate and care for you. Afterall, It shouldn't always be the guy doing that!!
thuy_tu

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, i think guys go for the "hard to get" kinda girls. The ones that dont give themselves up so easily... and also guys that flirt and girls that are a tease.. the "you want me, but you cant touch me" sorta thing.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: