Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

seriously need advice

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her
View previous topic :: View next topic  
spirit.varun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:43 am    Post subject: seriously need advice Reply with quote

v developed a long distance relation ship over phone.by da time our love grew.during intimate times of talking she called me by names of other guys.when i asked abt da past she said its not important to know.but she repeated dis few more times n i abused her hardly(i did dat wid heavy heart). v didnt talk after dat for couple of months. after dat she said she has no love for me n all her feelings died form me.but i kept talking to her as frnd .one day she announced she is in love wid sme other class mate who is not da one she kept callin me before.i m confused alot. and i like her alot.did she truely love me or maybe she was playin wid me.things only developed thru phone and mail. i still dont understand whether it is love or infactuation.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like she might have been playing w/your head while you 2 were talking over the phone.

Best advice is to let her go & move on w/your life.
Brandon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, Angel.. you're little like Dear Abbey. You should give people advice in a news paper like she idid. Reading what you say to others is very good advice. Good job, hun. Very Happy
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL...Brandon, thanks but I don't think I'm as good as Dear Abbey to do that.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Her All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: