Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mood swings, attitude problem! please help me!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
chrisismybaby2007

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:10 am    Post subject: mood swings, attitude problem! please help me!!! Reply with quote

I am 17 years old. My boyfriend and i have been together for almost 3 years now. I have a tendency of "loosing it" or getting an attitude towards him. I take things the wrong way and get mad about it and that ruins the whole day. All of our arguments are because of me. I do love him very much and i want to stay with him for the rest of my life so i need to change but i don't know what to do! I think the biggest part of my problem is my mom. I grew up with her hating my father and treating him like sh*t; although they are still together. I've been rasied on treating men like sh*t because of her. Me and my brother both act like her so i know this is the reason. I don't ever want to loose my boyfriend but he can only deal with so much. He doesn't deserve this at all. Can you please tell me what i should so to change this and be a better loving girlfriend???
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im in the same situation right now. what im trying to do is any time he gets me mad, i try either to just bit my tongue and get some space or just try to think about the good times we've had together. although hes been making that very hard to do, but im trying to keep my cool and control myself.

hope i helped, good luck and if u ever wanna talk my aim s/n is dani0621

~Dani
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree w/what was posted before me...try your best to keep your cool.
thuy_tu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By asking you the following questions, i dont mean anything okay.. lol so do you love your boyfrined? Are you into anyone else like mix feelings? and are you bored of him in any way? Cuz usually when you give the other person attitude and mood swings are because you dont know if you want to be with them. The only time you want to be with them is when youre with them or when you are talking to them but then when ur not ur mind sorta wonders off and like you dont know if you really want to be with them so when you talk to them u give them attitude and maybe he would get mad at u and end it with you so you wont have to feel guilty but you dont know cuz u love him too.. i dont knwo. thats my situation actually. dont know if its urs. But you should try to compromise is what i should say. Dont always try to argue and just be nice and just agree and not always argue and try to be right. =]
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's not totally true thuy...could be the person has a lot on their mind, pressures, etc. that is making them moody. Could also be a depression or something else internally that is making them have the mood swings etc..

Just have to go through the motions to find out what exactly it is & then try the best to fix it.
chrisismybaby2007

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:d32a3ccd67="thuy_tu"]By asking you the following questions, i dont mean anything okay.. lol so do you love your boyfrined? Are you into anyone else like mix feelings? and are you bored of him in any way? Cuz usually when you give the other person attitude and mood swings are because you dont know if you want to be with them. The only time you want to be with them is when youre with them or when you are talking to them but then when ur not ur mind sorta wonders off and like you dont know if you really want to be with them so when you talk to them u give them attitude and maybe he would get mad at u and end it with you so you wont have to feel guilty but you dont know cuz u love him too.. i dont knwo. thats my situation actually. dont know if its urs. But you should try to compromise is what i should say. Dont always try to argue and just be nice and just agree and not always argue and try to be right. =][/quote:d32a3ccd67]

Yes, i dolove my boyfriend very much! I am not into anyone else. I am not bored of "him" persay just sometimes when we're together i get bored and thats makes me moody. but when we do something, we have a blast! so idk but thank you!
chrisismybaby2007

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks again guys but more crap is going on...I had driving school all week and we didnt see each other at all. So i came home today and called him. it was then too late for him to come over. So we were just talking then we started arguing...again. He asked me about my day and i told him. then he yelled that he never gets a word in when i talk. well hello you just freakin asked me!

so then he went on about how i sound and act like my mother...repeat...my mother!! Then he goes on to say i dont know if i can be with someone who acts like your mother. i was like whatever...i tried not to let it get to me so i just kept on saying yeah and ok and stuff like that. then he said he dont like hearing my voice...ok?? why did you call me then??? so he siad i dont wanna talk to you anymore so ill call you tomorrow.

so idk what the hell is wrong...our relationship is pretty much going down hill. theres only like 3 or 4 days out of the week that we actually dont argue. idk if its because of me or if he tired of me...idk what the f*ck to think anymore!! Please help me!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: