Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need help urgently

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
19_me_90

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: i need help urgently Reply with quote

im 16 years of age and a year ago a new girl started at my school i instantly was attracted to her and we became really close and after considering getting together we decided against due to us being really close however i did feel something for her.
Anyway a year on now and what a year it has been for us we have had many great laughs and quite rececently we have been flirting quite a bit and im starting to feel that our friendship has something more to it. Is this a wrong feeling to have? I really have strong feelings for her and i know that if we had a relationship and were to break up for some reason i would still wanna be friends with her but i dont fink she thinks about that i think she may feel as though i will never speak to her again.
I want to confront her about my feelings and explain that our friendship could go further but i am not sure how she would react or whether it is a good thing to do but i feel i have to tell her before i get hurt
can u please help me on whether or not i should confront and if i should what would be a best way of doing it thankyou
Mike K

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should try testing the water alittle and see how she reacts to little things like putting your arm around her waist or holding her hand. A good sign would be if one day when you were watching a movie or something she layed her head on you. You kinda get what im saying? Just try and watch for little things like that and then if you get the right signal go ahead one day and talk to her about your feelings and what you want. Girls can be very sensitive sometimes and often get confused and don't know what they want. Especially in the teen years. So just make sure you let her know that no matter what happens, even if you break up, you will still wanna be friends because you are so close already and you will care for her no matter what.
19_me_90

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheers for that i will keep my eye out
we spend loads of time with each other and usually its just spending time and thats it bt like i say last few weeks it seems as though she is showing an interest in having a relationship well thats how it comes across to me anyway and i do really like her so i'll see what happens thanks
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You typed that it seems you 2 have been a bit more flirtatous lately? I would suggest the next time you see more intimate feelings coming from her, talk to her. Ask her how she is feeling about you.

That's really the only solid way you will know. Sometimes a person that is comfortable w/a friendship will show more signs such as touching, grabbing a hand or arm in walking together etc.. It doesn't always mean the person is interested, but the only solid way to know for sure is to ask them.
19_me_90

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we will have time on our own 2mora so i might speak to her
she needs tutorin lol and seems as though im clever i said why not Razz
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck to you.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: