Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

any chance to get back with my ex-?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pinky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:44 pm    Post subject: any chance to get back with my ex-? Reply with quote

my ex and i had a big fight back in jan. we broke up for a week and got back to each other. however, the spark was gone and we both lost the feeling like before. in may, after going out for a year and a few months, we had another fight and i sent him an email and ended the relationship. although I still missed him, i've never called him and he didn't call me back either. one night, i went back to the dating webite where i first met him and find out he has an account and he has it opened during the time we were together. although we are over but i am still very pissed, so, due to curiousity, i pretended i am someone else and chat with him on the dating site. he said he has broke up with his ex- for more than half a year (which in fact we had just broke up for a few weeks) and he lied on many things too. i was really hurt because at the end i find out he is an internet liar. but at the same time, the other side of me wants him back. i read many articles about surviving a break up and i did follow the advice such as keeping myself busy and seeing friends all times. however, it doesn't help. i still miss him. i am very confused. should i contact him just to see what he is up to? should i even ask him about the internet lies?
connivingexlover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you shouldn't be so hard on him about the being broken up thing he said to "you". First impressions mean alot and if he's seriously wanting to meet someone then saying he's only been single for a couple weeks usually isn't very attractive b/c the new woman will be concerned that maybe he'll leave her and go back to you. Additionally, maybe he's refering to his emotional convictions and maybe the spark hasn't been there since your fight and then half a year would be accurate. However, if that's the case and his not being w/ you has nothing to do w/ finding someone else then you may have very little luck getting back together. Don't quote me on that though b/c I don't know either of you or the reasons you broke up in the first place or what the two of you had.
pinky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see what you mean. We had the two fights b'cos of some small things. But the real thing behind is because he is not ready for marriage. I asked him a few times and he did not give me any answers at all. I told him I could wait but he is not doing anything such as saving money or thinking of moving out ........during the last year.
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how old are you guys if hes not ready for marriage?
pinky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we are both going to be 34 in next week!
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's 34 years old & he's playing games, is really the bottom line here. He is old enough to know about what exactly a break-up is & when the relationship starts back up for another chance.

He's just playing around, he had that profile up on the dating site BEFORE you 2 broke up? What for? Why?

Best advice I can give you is to forget about him, you really don't need the kind of heartache that being w/a player brings. I would't contact him, let him get on w/his life as well as you do too.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: