Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need advice!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lonely guy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Need advice!! Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Just would like some opinions. There is this girl whom I had an interest for a long time. At first, when I msged her, she replied me a few times but after a while she stopped replying my smses.

However, I would send her good night or greeting smses or smses asking her how she has been geeting along in life once a month. I did it for two years and recently I got a reply from her after two years.

She replied saying that she was surprised that I am such a determined guy and that it has been two years and I still msg her. So now she started replying to my smses and i asked her out on the pretext of borrowing some stuff from her and treating her to dinner. I know this is not right but I was surprised she agreed.

Does it means that I stand a chance with her??
JulietJules

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well you wouldnt know unless you go out with her. Best of luck.

Jules
mollyrose

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 5:31 am    Post subject: Good Luck Reply with quote

Excellent you tried for two years and got the result, keep it up. Always go for good [url=http://www.eromance.com/advice/]relationship advice[/url] and have charming nature.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't know the answer to your question until you go out w/her. Try not to think BEFORE you go out w/her that it is a date & something more will come out of it. Go out first & see how you both get along, how she interacts w/you, etc. You will see the signs if she is interested in you & would like to continue seeing you.

Good luck & take care!
shashidhar1234

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:22 am    Post subject: hi to all Reply with quote

well i guess ur luck is on ur way buddy very few people have luck like that so dont drop this chance and move forward Very Happy good luck
Nivrellc.com

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Just Ask Her Reply with quote

The best way is to cut to the chase and ask her if she's interested in starting a relationship with you. It's been 2 years. I wouldn't ask her during lunch/dinner as this is a conversations killer if she says no. You should have this establashed before you take her out. Trust me the conversation will go much better if you know one way or the other prior to the date.. Hope it works well for you...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: