Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GF dumped me for Ex who dumped her but lies

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matt2005

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:42 am    Post subject: GF dumped me for Ex who dumped her but lies Reply with quote

Resently i was dumped by my gf, we where close as anything, just as i left she said she loved me and kssed me on the lips, but as i was leaving i noticed her ex driving to her house, being a little suspicious i drove back and saw them sitting in his car and her wearing his hoody. after going mad for about 15 mins, she came and talked to me saying sorry but my feelings for you have changed and i dont think i was ready for a relationship after her two year on before. this was a little shock as we were soo close for quite a while. but she denide compleatly it was anything to do with him.

after her dumping me she was practically always with him, and after the way he treated her (dumpeed her for her best mate) i truelly didnt think she wud take him back. Exactly one weak later she annoced that they were seeing each other..

Basically i know i shouldnt love her but i still do!!!!!!!

what do u think the true reason was, do u guys think it was because she lost her feelins 4 me or didnt want a relationship or mainly because the feelings she had for her ex that dumped her were stronger than the ones she had for me. although she probably did have them sorta thing.

and do u think if i act the way i acted after a while she might relise that im a way nicer bloke than he is etc etc

please help me my head is a compleat mess!

thanks
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds to me like she was playing around on you. What kind of woman can say "I love you" to 1 guy then a second later go off w/another 1?? Surprised Mad

Honestly, she's not worth your pain. I would move up & on to much better things. Go out, spend some time w/friends & I bet you'll find a real woman who will want to be w/YOU, not play games on you.

Take care!
Matt2005

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks angel, i know shes not worth the pain but unfortunatly she was one of my best mates before this all happened so its really hard to ignore her, plus her best mate is going out with mine! I honselty kinder think she had feelings for me and quite strong ones, but just not as strong for me as they were for him. and this i can understand, and i know shes probably not worth it but i would love to be with her again, because its practically garenteed that their relationship will last about 5 months or so cus hes the most provocative arse hole and everyone sees it apart from her....

And if she didnt have feelings for me she wouldnt have slept with me because shes only slept with 2 people other than me first being a relationship she had for 2 years and then the guy she is with now then myself. It just really hard to think she didnt have the feelings, when deep down although she wont admit it she did grrrrrrrrrrrr head hurt to the max lol

anymore help would be much apreciated

xxxxx much loves xxxxxxx
JulietJules

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love or not i m not sure but I'd be surprised if she come back 2 you and you just gonna welcome her, act like nothing happen and expecting things will be the way they were. Love her ever more. Proud to be her bf again. Giving her all the love she needs.

(OR)

Is it just becoz she dumped you, you just cant stand the fact that you've been let go for her ex. Inside of you, saying that her ex gonna hurt her feelings and want her to realize you are the best thing ever happen on her life and love to see she crawling back to you.

Either way things will not work on your relationship with her. It's hard to let go that hurt feeling for a long time. You need to move on.

Jules
Matt2005

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks jules, however i do feel that just getting over her would be the easy option, unfortuanatly deep down although im in constant pain about losing her, i dont want to get compleatly over her, as their was somthing. and over time they will split up and then i will be back in the frame again..... although she may not like me as much as him i feel that i can work on the that big styles lol at the moment im just acting comleatly normall around her being the idiot and joker that she fell for, she however isnt normal around me, but htis is probably because she knows she has screwed me over big time, aswell as her best mate and mine, as she lied to all of us. And it may sound quite sad but its gunna be fun and games to get her back, it took me four months to win her over because she couldnt get over the fool shes with now, so ive got a long summer of making her regret! The guy shes wid has been heard saying i quote " im gunna fxxk her, then if she sorts it out might go out with her untill somthing better comes along" but shes been told and warned, so fingers crossed on mybehlaf that happens, i dont wanna see her hurt, but this time she deserves it....... she has lost a guy who genuinly loves her for another one who is nobend!

anymore advice would be much helpfull, especially advice on how to get her to relise etc what shes missing out on with me etc

Thanks

loves xxxxxxxx
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my ex basically did the samething to me its been about 2 years now and hes definately realize what he had and lost (his new girlfriend or should i say wife, got pregnant and made him marry her), im pretty sure he regrets hurting and leaving me. Over the last year hes asked me many times to get back with him, but i would never he doesn't deserve me, nor does she deserve you. it took awhile but we're still really close friends as we were before we dated, so im sure you could work things out and become friends, i know its hard but it can happen. i found a guy that deserves me and weve been together for a year and half now. You need to move on and find a girl who deserves and loves you and isn't just going to leave you at the drop of a hat when her ex comes around.

GOOD LUCK!!
Dani xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: