Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ive loved you since the day i met you , i just didnt know =[

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
imonly14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Ive loved you since the day i met you , i just didnt know =[ Reply with quote

School started again , i was nervous on how it would be , i was really tense , but when i saw my bestfriend , i was so happy the first words she told me were " omg i love your hair it suits you , i miss you so much " then she hugs me ...

That there started everything , it seems like summer (being away from each other) made us closer because she was never like that before , could she have missed me that much , we have been friends for one year , i still remember , it was the third day of 8th grade we met , and now were in 9th , i didnt really miss her that much during break , but i thought about her , i hoped we were classmates this year but we got seperated , because we used to be like the duo in school , we got so close , there was no stopping us.

Well on the first day she came to my classroom , and she asked for my notebook , so i gave it to her , when another friend of mine gave it back , i looked inside and i saw things like "it's so boring without you , im shmexy , we miss you " and stuff like that , it touched me , thats when i realized that i love her, i have loved her since the start , but i allways thought it was infatuation , i just realized now that the things we used to do , the things we used to say , meant allot to me , and i could never forget that.

So now it's the second day , i didnt really hang out with her coz i think she replaced me with this other girl , they have allot in common and they hang allot but yeah , i got jelous and i felt out of place , but even though my feelings were still the same.

After school we played soccer , we had fun , she was trying to jump on my back ( i felt super extra happy , but i acted like EWW! ) , we flirted with each other in a way (bestfriend thing) and all.

I rode in her car , we went to mcdonalds , she got fries and i got ice cream , she suddenly pulled out a fry and held it against my face , ( i didnt want to take it coz i was shy ) but i did , and that felt so cute , after that we went out i hugged her , i opened the door for her and she left.

I really feel like shes the one i wanna pour my love into , she makes me happy all the time , shes so sweet , shes funny and crazy lol , but the worst thing is shes taken and she tells me all these hot stories about her and the guy - Not about sex just french kissing for 40+ muinites and all) so yeah i was like okay cool , i didnt feel jelous , coz i was happy for her , she seems really happy , and i respect that.

All i want is for her to realize that im there for her , it's hard , knowing that we can never be together but idc , i love her , i wanna make her happy , thats my purpose in life , making friends happy.

Im not ready to tell her anything , it might ruin the friendship , but i need advice on how to handle this please ? thanks fo the time
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since you typed that you aren't ready to tell her how you feel about her. Just continue on being her friend, the things you described sound like a good friend to me. You can let her know your there for her as her friend by being you.
imonly14

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Sad =[ Reply with quote

Okay i just got home from school today , she barley talked to me , she prefers hanging with the cool kids , she dosent care about me , we allways used to eat lunch together / pick me up from class , now she just goes straight down ,m i asked her why she didnt pick me up and she didnt mind me , she didnt hug me , nor did she say goodbye , i feel sad , besides that , people hate me , because im different.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Sad =[ Reply with quote

[quote:bf407fe4ed="imonly14"]Okay i just got home from school today , she barley talked to me , she prefers hanging with the cool kids , she dosent care about me , we allways used to eat lunch together / pick me up from class , now she just goes straight down ,m i asked her why she didnt pick me up and she didnt mind me , she didnt hug me , nor did she say goodbye , i feel sad , besides that , people hate me , because im different.[/quote:bf407fe4ed]

Not a very good reason to hate someone because they're different. We are all different. She needs to come up with a better reason than that.
It's not you, it's the way she is, which to me, doesn't seem like a very good friend anyway. I rather have no friends than fake friends. You know..friends that say that they are your friend, but don't treat you like a friend should and/or talk about you behind your back.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's not a very good friend to you if she is treating you the way she is. I would leave her be, let her have the "popular kids". There are plenty more real people out there that know how to be a real friend.
Razor2865

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just keep saying this to my friend when he told me who he got a crush on.

Friends become Best friends become Crushes become Boyfriends/Girlfriends or much more in love.

I really did experience that like you did but not the part about the "Ive loved you since the day i met you , i just didn't know"

I did got in love at someone with the "First sight at the First Love"

I loved her until today and it wouldn't change. Day by day, my friends talk about that and I get my heart torn to bits of what they say.

I am melting like a piece of ice but it would not change. I would pray for everyone at anytime.

It brings back memories like I have.

Anyways, You better do the Bestfriends forever and you might get in love and get married at the future somehow. Very Happy
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/4vfi5xi.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/6chzqlz.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: