Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

trying so hard to get over it...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:35 pm    Post subject: trying so hard to get over it... Reply with quote

i love my boyfriend a lot, but the last weeks has been a lil bit rocky. see this girl he went to high school with suddenly came back into his life, at first it really bothered me (since he used to like her) but eventually i got over it.. so i thought. i asked him if he still had feelings for her, he said no none at all, shes just a friend and the only feelings he has are for me. well on friday she left him a comment on myspace that really really got to me, i snapped. i wrote her a really nasty comment back, then she messaged me, she was just as mean to me keep that in mind, so we had some words back and forth, then blocked each other. i was willing to drop it until she messaged me, that pushed me further. i told him about it n he said thats not wat she meant n i took it the wrong way. i felt that i was right to be mad and upset about it, i still think i am, i felt she was flirting. dont i have some right?? then what really pissed me off is that he took her side over me, im still upset about that. it caused us to have a huge fight on we almost broke up, but we both realized we didnt want to. the next few days we were fine, then last night i felt like i needed to tell him how i really felt about this chick (shes engaged and has a baby, i know she doesn't want my boyfriend, nor does he want her) and that i was still upset that he picked her over me, and that i was pissed off that he talked to her about it and not me. he said it was bcos he couldnt even talk about it with me bcos i was so defencive about it. it caused this blow out fight. it caused a lot of our other problems to come out. he told me he wanted a brake and that he had to rethink everything, even tho he still loves me. it took a lot but an hour later we were back together, he told me later that there was no way he could ever let go or give up on me or us and that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. we both agreed to let what happened go. im trying so hard to, and i realize i have to, to keep my boyfriend. he means everything to me. how can i just let it go and forget about it?? in a way i feel like he betrayed me. i love him with all my heart, and want to be with him forever. any advice please, anyone PLEASE help me??????

Thxs
Dani <3
JulietJules

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dont worry too much. If you love him, you have to forget what happen and keep moving on. The way I see it, both of you love each other, it's not like he's having an affair with her so I dont think there's anything to say about that chick. I tinnk if you keep pressing that subject about her, your relationship will get worse. My advice drop the subject and move on.

Jules
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree w/what Juliet typed to you.
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm not pressuring him about her anymore, i haven't even said anything about her since everything happened, but it still really bothers me. she just reappears in his life and she wants the friendship they had 4 years ago and honestly im not letting that happen, things are different now, im the only girl in his life now, not her. she needs to go take care of her kid and stay out of my boyfriends life. something that really pissed me off is she told him i called her a bitch, and i did, but she called me it first, but yet he didnt care that she called me one, only that i called her it. he wants us to be friends but there is noway i will ever forgive her for wat she did to our relationship. if one of my friends ever interfered in our relationship, i probably wouldn't talk to them, yet with her nope. he gets mad when i talk to my ex about stuff , well how do u think i feel about this chick, samething. i know i have nothing to worry about, that im the one my boyfriends in love with and wants to be with, yet why am i so jealous of her? everyone says look & personality wise she has absolutely nothing on me. idk if its bcos i do consider him to not only my boyfriend, but also my best friend (i know he considers me to be his best friend too), and maybe i feel like shes tryin to take that away from me? im sorry i dont know wat im asking i just really need to vent about everything. I just wanna know why im so jealous of her?
Brandon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You see, this is what I can't stand about some guys. They will take up for the other girl, and at times will make up excuses for them. This will p*** off anyone, hun. Love the guy, because there is girls out there that will do just about anything to get what they want. Believe me, I know.
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry, i love him with all my heart and will NEVER EVER let her come between us. im a sweet and nice person, that would do anything for my bf, fam and friends, but you piss me off like she has and you dont even want to know lol me and my boyfriend have worked hard to get our relationship, where we are now and shes not ruinning that.

thanks for the advice.
Dani xoxox
Randy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:5e954ec52b="Brandon"]You see, this is what I can't stand about some guys. They will take up for the other girl, and at times will make up excuses for them. This will p*** off anyone, hun. Love the guy, because there is girls out there that will do just about anything to get what they want. Believe me, I know.[/quote:5e954ec52b]

This is very true, there is girls who just manipulate the guy emotionaly and play him like a harp, making him beleive lies and the opposite than what is going on, and have him destroing his own relations to the one he really love, and who recour to very extreeme means and unfairness to do so.

It is realy terrible what can be witness and to which length some people are ready to go, just for the sick of getting more and more from someone, all based on attentivly and thorougly distributed lies and criticisism, and indirect insults and preach on the guy behaviour.

I love him, but I couldnt stop that girl to get at him and to induce him in error and to deceive him completely.
But the day he will see through their lies, I know he will come back to me, because our love is striong and I have faith in our love and trust him.

PS: cdsubsii, your words describe exactly the type of relationship we have, and made me smile:

[color=blue:5e954ec52b]don`t settle for the one who kisses your ass.
wait for the one who pushes your buttons & pisses you off on a daily bases.
love isn`t supposed to be easy, its just supposed to be worth it.[/color:5e954ec52b]
Randy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All what you have described is exactly the situation i am into, except it wasnt some ex but just a new girl, and i know there can be nothing between them, but nonetheway, it was hard to see him being manipulated and not telling me anything, but talking with her about it instead, and it really hurted, also exactly as you described it, that he took her side and not mine, and also excuse things sh does but blame me for reacting on her attacks.
It is very hard to take.
So I understand your situation completely.
I am still in it too, so it is still hard on me.
I just hope he is going to see the ligth very soon and to understand that he is being manipulated completly.
It is incredible what some people do to get their ways!
She do that just to destroy our relationship, and it is very hard to witness it, and as for you, difficult to understand his reactions.
I was also mad at him for not seeing what was going on, and it once seemed as he could see them through but as soon as he talk to her , and she keep him for hours, he get all confused again and unsure, and folow her lead.
I think she is playing on his insecurities to sermon him, and also using his very good qualities of being a very kind and generous soul, to abuse of him, and forcing him to make sacrifices, making him more depending on her to give him positive feedback, meaning aggravating his emotional dependency and need to feel accepted, to can control him completely.

It really hurt me to observe that, and having no way to help him out, because i think he is suffering and is being completely reap off emotionally by her.
cdubsbabii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im so sorry to hear about your situation. In my case i dont really feel like shes manipulating my boyfriend at all, hes really not the type that can be. in the last few days we really talked about stuff and now were better then we have been in a long time, i know im the one thats more important to him. he wants me & her to be friends but he understands that i can't be right now, who knows in weeks or months, all i care about is him & i right now. i feel like we can make it through anything & everything together. good luck randy i hope everything works out for you, don't let the girl get between you two.

~Dani XOXO
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you Dani, glad to read that you & your boyfriend are doing much better.

Good luck to the both of you! Smile
Razor2865

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:9e1aa73111="JulietJules"]Dont worry too much. If you love him, you have to forget what happen and keep moving on. The way I see it, both of you love each other, it's not like he's having an affair with her so I dont think there's anything to say about that chick. I tinnk if you keep pressing that subject about her, your relationship will get worse. My advice drop the subject and move on.

Jules[/quote:9e1aa73111]

Same opinion.
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/4vfi5xi.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
[img:e05417b36f]http://i16.tinypic.com/6chzqlz.gif[/img:e05417b36f]
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love Advice All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: