Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do i know if he truly cares.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mystic angel

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:05 pm    Post subject: How do i know if he truly cares. Reply with quote

I have been in and out of a relationship with a guy for 3 to 4 years. I am 45 and he is 51. He is very moody and never wants to talk about anything. He seems sometimes like he truly cares for me and other times he seems like he doesnt give a flip about me. I really care alot about this guy, but when i am around him, he seems like he is bored with me, and that i am just company, if that makes any sense. Maybe its my paranoia and nothing, but i do not get any vibes that he cares.

Yes, we had split up several times, had arguments. Some which were very painful and he would get a little loud with me, but he never hit me. I would just say see ya, and then we would not talk for months, then he would eventually call back and say can we talk. Then it would be on again. I am getting too old for this stuff, and i dont want to grow old alone. Yes, someday i would love for this guy to ask me to marry him, but i really dont think that will ever happen.

How do i know or how do i read the signs that this relationship is on the right road, or leading to no where except a dead end? I am too old for games, but i dont want to leave if there is something that is there?

Thanks for listening to me vent.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would sit back & think about all the things that are giving you these doubts, then have a talk w/him. It's really the only way that you can get everything that you posted here out in the open & resolved.
mystic angel

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He just gets mad or gives out a big sigh when i want to communicate with him. He is not much of a communicator, or he will just say you over analyze everything. So rather than stir up problems, i just dont ask.
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has he changed towards you at all? Or, is he still the same way towards you affectionately?

Maybe try to relax a bit & enjoy being w/him. When you start to have those doubts, maybe go over your times together, the good times & that might help to calm you down some & help you realize he cares for you.
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck, hun.
mystic angel

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is the same to me affectionately. Yes, we have slowed down on some things (sex) but that is because i work alot and so does he, so that is neither one of our faults. We still cuddle up to one another when its time to go to sleep, and say our love yous. Maybe it is just in my head. Yesterday we had a good day, and worked outside all day. No problems, joked around, and got alot done to. Maybe he just has his bad days. His son in law was over there yesterday, and while my boyfriend was talking to this man about doing some work for him. As this was going on my boyfriends son in law asked me how things were going betweenme and his father in law, i said ok until we get into another argument. I told him i had a hard time trusting his father in law, and he said dont feel that way that he does care for you deeply and sometimes he will not show it, but he truly does. I told his son in law, i really hope so. He said that i had been hurt alot in the past by other relationships and i need to let the past go, because i can not bring the past back. He told me just to be all i can be when i am around him, and that we just needed to enjoy being together, and the rest would come together.

I guess he is right. I need to just enjoy being around him, rather than worry about when his cell phone rings wondering if it is a female, or when he gets in one of his moods. Just not act like anything is wrong and just be myself. Do you agree?
Hatenenceder0

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lindsay Lohan Anal Fucking & Sucking Cock!

http://www.shockingonline.com/Watch?vid=228582
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: