Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Want to do better in bed?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ursexguide

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Want to do better in bed? Reply with quote

[color=darkblue:ae1498aa11][b:ae1498aa11]Want to do better in bed?[/b:ae1498aa11][/color:ae1498aa11]

Source: [url]ursexguide.blogspot.com[/url]

Sex has been and it still is a taboo in many societies, its importance being diminished in favor of other aspects of our lives. But modern medicine has proved that sex is of great value to our health and our well being. It is a miracle medicine that can cure stress, insomnia, depression, obesity and acne, by releasing hormones such as estrogen, endorphins, HGH, oxytocin and opiate-like substances which create feelings of well being.

Not to mention the importance it has on a coupleís life. Sex can bring a couple together and at the same time it is the most important cause of marital disharmony anywhere. Good sex is one of the strongest bonds that keep the marriage going on smoothly despite other irritants, while bad sex can put an end to a decade long relationship.

But few men are mature and open-minded enough to admit the importance of sex. And even fewer are brave enough to admit their sexual performance is poor. Almost 40% of men are dissatisfied with their sexual performance but only half of them ask for professional help. Since you are reading this article, it means you are man enough to admit you have a problem and that you are willing to improve your sex life.

Four aspects can influence your sexual performance:

Your sexual technique

Your Penis size

The strongness of your erection

The moment of ejaculation

There is this huge controversy on whether size matters or not. Is the size of the boat more important than the motion of the ocean? Some ladies vote for NO. Being huge didnít save the Titanic, right? Others say that little boats just don't get the job done, no matter how hard they rock

Letís say size doesnít matter to ladies. But it surely matters to men. In fact, to the average man, his penis is, often unconsciously, one of the most important things in the whole world. At an early age he discovers it and immediately becomes fascinated by and worried about it. He sees his fatherís, his brotherís, his friendsí and wonders if his penis isnít a little bit too small. And so he goes on with his life, always sensitive when it comes to his size, always wishing for a few more inches.

Well endowed men are more successful, youíve probably noticed that, not because they are better in bed, but because they are more self confident and hence, more charming. While the others usually lack in self esteem. Do you remember those myths according to which a manís shoe size or nose is directly related to his penis length? They are the proof that size does make a difference, especially to men themselves.

If penis length is of law importance to most women, they all go crazy for a strong erection. In fact, performance is about the ability to get and maintain an erection.

When a man is sexually stimulated, the brain sends signals to relax the muscles around the arteries that ensure blood flow to the corpora cavernosa and corpora spongiosa. The veins that drain the bodies cannot keep up and they swell; as they reach the limit of the penile skin, the penis becomes erect. The pressure of the corpora cavernosa and corpora spongiosa on the penisí skin, closes the veins, thus maintaining the erection.
Men who are unable to obtain or maintain an erection of sufficient quality for satisfactory sexual intercourse suffer from erectile dysfunction, AKA impotence.

Finally, sexual performance depends on the moment of ejaculation. You must know how frustrating and shameful premature ejaculation can be, for both male and female. It is rather common for men to ejaculate sooner than they wish, especially if they are young and inexperienced. If it happens regularly, premature ejaculation is a problem. And contrary to what you may think, another problem is delayed ejaculation, which means a man is entirely unable to ejaculate, or he is able to ejaculate only with great effort and after prolonged intercourse.

Improving your sexual technique only depends on your capacity to learn, to listen to and communicate with your partner. You can read dozens of books or articles, but nothing compares to practicing, especially if you have a sympathetic partner.

Source: [url]ursexguide.blogspot.com[/url]
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem there. Laughing Embarassed
Nivrellc.com

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: My Thoughts Reply with quote

Great post. I have written my own little book to help men with their performance. With most guys, they don't want to take advice from another man. I guess it's a macho thing. Meanwhile their partner suffers and eventual finds another stimulate. I had some guys tell me that books and courses cost too much. I say its not how much the book cost you to buy it, it's how much it will cost you not to own it. Again, well said and to the guys on this site don't be afraid to ask or take advice from another guy. Nivrellc.com
pedro_9k6k

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:56 pm    Post subject: Dating Reply with quote

Yes! I agree with your great advice, it really works for me.
Thanks for your information!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Love and Sex All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: