Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What would a guy think....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicegirl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:08ea0b1410="Brandon"]Call the numbers. Tell who ever answers that you have these nembers on your cell phone and can't remember who they belong to.

Oh, I don't know.[/quote:08ea0b1410]
Ok, I will try that.

[quote:08ea0b1410="Ocean"]yeah thats the cool and usual thing to do.. people call you, you dont know whom they are, so you call them back to ask, thats vey usual, just do that.. and if it isnt him at least you knwo whom it was, and if it is him, then you have his number! simple isnt it?[/quote:08ea0b1410]
Yeah It is, I am just worried about how long I have left it. But I really do like him, he means so much to me. I don't want to lose him. I must point out , that I am a shy person so it's going to be hard to talk him him at first. But do you have any tips for me to make it eaiser for me to talk to him?
nicegirl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:57b13903ee="~Angel~"]I agree w/what was said before me, the next time you get a call w/a blocked number pick it up & have a talk w/whoever is on the other end, it just might be him. Also, another good idea that was said before me is to call back the few numbers you have that you don't know who they are.

I personally don't do that, but you never know, 1 of them really could be the guy.[/quote:57b13903ee]
I really must pick up next time, I just really bad habbit of mine. I really just need to pick the phone up! Instead of kicking myslef next time for not picking up the phone Sad
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to him and talk. Being too shy won't get you there.

Go to him and say .. you and I baby, NOW ! Just kidding ! Laughing Wink

No, really, you always have to start a relationship by talking, and to keep it going strong, always talk things out. Very Happy

In other works..GO FOR IT, GIRL ! Razz Laughing Embarassed Wink

Ok, now you now I am the crazy one of the forum. Laughing
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:251425d956="nicegirl"][quote:251425d956="~Angel~"]I agree w/what was said before me, the next time you get a call w/a blocked number pick it up & have a talk w/whoever is on the other end, it just might be him. Also, another good idea that was said before me is to call back the few numbers you have that you don't know who they are.

I personally don't do that, but you never know, 1 of them really could be the guy.[/quote:251425d956]
I really must pick up next time, I just really bad habbit of mine. I really just need to pick the phone up! Instead of kicking myslef next time for not picking up the phone Sad[/quote:251425d956]

Yes, next time PICK UP! Laughing Keep that going in your head & you will! Very Happy

I'm like you though, I don't pick up blocked calls or calls that I don't know that aren't already in my contact list. I figure if it is for me they can leave a voicemail, if they don't then it probably wasn't for me. Smile
nicegirl

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote:d35ce17b37="Brandon"]Go to him and talk. Being too shy won't get you there.

Go to him and say .. you and I baby, NOW ! Just kidding ! Laughing Wink

No, really, you always have to start a relationship by talking, and to keep it going strong, always talk things out. Very Happy

In other works..GO FOR IT, GIRL ! Razz Laughing Embarassed Wink

Ok, now you now I am the crazy one of the forum. Laughing[/quote:d35ce17b37]
LOL, I would love to be upfront with what I wanted Wink But yeah I will try not to be shy becuase yeah It won't get me anywhere you're right Smile

I will go for it Very Happy

[quote:d35ce17b37="~Angel~"]Yes, next time PICK UP! Very Happy Laughing Keep that going in your head & you will! Very Happy:D

I'm like you though, I don't pick up blocked calls or calls that I don't know that aren't already in my contact list. I figure if it is for me they can leave a voicemail, if they don't then it probably wasn't for me. Smile:)[/quote:d35ce17b37]
Yeah I know what you mean, but I going to put on a brave slef of me next time to pick up those calls. Smile
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You go, girl ! ALRIGHT ! Razz Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Ask Him All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: