Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion
Share with us problems and questions regarding love relationship

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

There's this guy that I really like...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gsusisking

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 6:32 am    Post subject: There's this guy that I really like... Reply with quote

and I know that he likes me too. The thing is that we are both pretty shy. We first saw each other where he works and totally made a connection the minute we looked at eachother! Everytime I go into where he works, we talk a little, he says something like "wow, thats a really cool shirt" or something to try and engage in a conversation with me while I'm pretty much so tight lipped b/c I'm just so nervous! This has been going on for about 2 months now, I don't go in there THAT often maybe ever 2 weeks, but it never fails, everytime I'm in there he so obviously nervous but still tries to say SOMETHING to me! So, last weekend me and my mom ran into a fast food place to grab something, and low and behold, guess who was in that restaurant at the same exact time?! HIM! My mom said the only way to describe him was that he looked like he was going to "pee in his pants!" We kept shotting glances and little smiles at eachother, but thats it. So, with the suggestion of my mom, I wrote him a letter saying that "...I've never done this before... I don't know if you have a girlfriend but if you don't, here's my myspace and cell phone number so that we can talk out side" [of where he works]. I was to nervous to give it to him myself so I had my mom and little sister go buy something at the store he works at, and then give it to him, from me, as if I were at work and wasn't able to! I wasn't at work, like I said, I was just SO nervous. So, he got the letter a week ago. In your opinion, how long should it take for him to respond? We're both so shy so I don't know WHAT to do! What would you do in order to pursue someone you liked if you were both shy, and he hasn't responded to a letter? Do I give the letter more time or move on to a new strategy? Thanks for your opinion! Its greatly appreciated!
Very Happy
~Angel~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this post is a few days old, have you still not received any response from your letter?

If not, maybe just bite the bullet & go have a talk w/him at his store. Since you are shy, maybe plan out what you would like to say to him, have it in your head before you go talk to him.
Brandon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first I have to say..you're mom is too funny ! Pee his pants.. Laughing
I would give the letter a little more time. You know, the only way to break the shy mode is to walk right up to the guy and say..would you like to go to a movie or something? He might pee his pants in shook Laughing , but I'm sure he won't bit. Laughing What are you afraid of.. rejection? I don't think he will, dear, but if he does, it isn't the end of the world, is it? Go for it, girl ! Very Happy
gsusisking

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I found out a couple of days ago that he has a girlfriend! My sister recognized him from school and showed me her year book and I looked him up in myspace, he's in a relationship! Confused Why did he flirt with me (overly for someone in a relationship!)? I'm not sure. Oh, well, it's ok. I DON'T go after 'taken' men, but if ever I found out he's not taken, then I can move on from there! But for now, I've got other things to focus on, like finding a really good acting class! Very Happy
Brandon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There you go ! Maybe there you will find another guy that won't be acting when he flirts with you. Very Happy
~Angel~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good for you that you are doing good & have other things to occupy your time. You just might meet somebody there that isn't taken. Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Love, Romance & Relationship Discussion Forum Index -> Dating Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: